- Imperative Execution and IntelligentCross ATS joined others this past weekend, on the 20th anniversary of 9/11, in reflecting on that tragic day, remembering and celebrating the colleagues, friends and others we lost, and acknowledging those that continue to dedicate their lives to courageously protect us.
- Last week was our best week ever for ASPEN^3 daily matched shares and a top 5 week for overall daily volumes since inception.
- Although holiday shortened, last week was also a top 5 week for market share vs. the total consolidated volume.
- Value continues to come from orders that were tagged for display on our free market data feed, IQX. On average, these displayed orders were priced better than the NBBO 36% of the time on arrival for a spread savings of 31%.
- Please contact the desk for more information on getting IQX - it's available directly or through Exegy, MayStreet, Redline, and ACTIV.
Read the rest of this newsletter here